Friday, July 25, 2008

What happened to Thursday?

Beats me!
My mom said to me yesterday, "maybe you should
slow down." Hmmm...this from a woman who just
got home from a month in the hospital after
2 surgeries and is transitioning from a walker
to a cane. OUCH!

I did feel a little "spinny" yesterday, first
downtown to the Colin Powell Youth Leadership
Center then out to Edina, then back down to
the HUB on 4th & E. Lake St. but rest assured,
I go the job done last night for Urban Ventures!
The kids were awesome! Skateboarding, eating,
texting, goofin' around, praying...it was all good!
Urban Ventures is doing great work, what a
wonderful ministry! Here's a few of the kids...










Slept in this morning. All of a sudden it got
dark, then the thunder, then the pouring rain.
I couldn't resist the opportunity to lay there
with the cats and cuddle. It's still thundering
and it sounds amazing. I just need it to clear
up at 2 pm for my wedding at Nicollet Island!

Eddy Enright is joining me again today. He shot
with me back at the end of May. Sadly, that seems
like yesterday yet August is just around the corner!

Dear Dean & Lois, "thank you" just doesn't seem to
say enough. There should be a better way to put into
words our gratitude. Oh, wait...there IS!
GOD BLESS YOU! Congratulations on 25 years together!
We love you more than you know and we thank you for
your generosity. Your gift was such a wonderful
surprise and we are truly grateful for your
incredible thoughtfulness! We love you!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments: