Monday, June 30, 2008

More about Mom

Good morning.
Today I spoke with ICU nurse, Susan.
Seems that mom is doing well. No real changes,
just doing well. They actually think that
she will be moved to a normal room sometime
later today...barring any complications
like fever or infection.

I stopped in there late last night after
G's graduation party and brought her an
11x14 mounted image of G to spruce up her room.



I sat and held her hand, gave her ice chips
and pressed her pain med button for her every
6 minutes. She's a little goofy from all the
meds (morphine and dilaudid) but she has her
lucid moments as well and she was glad I was
there~me too.

I dug up a couple more images from Jennifer &
Chris's wedding that I needed to share with y'all.








That's all for today.
Enjoy your short week...the 4th is coming!

No comments: