Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stillwater Shoot 2008

Okay, first of all I must mention that it
was indeed NOT the Mississippi (even tho'
it's fun to spell!), after the shoot we
headed out aboard the Jubilee II on the
St. Croix river. I have NO idea what I was
thinking when I posted the Mississippi
but I just wanted to get that "blonde
moment" out of the way. You know, St. Croix,
Mississipi...220, 221, whatever it takes...
There.

No matter, we had the best day to shoot
around Stillwater. First we worked our
magic on the rooftop of the Public Library
then we moved to a park near by and the Museum
with a pretty cool wall and like this old, round,
gunnery thing with some mighty great lighting.
Thanks to Mark Kiefer for arranging for and
leading this model shoot.
Here are some shots from yesterday...
















It was really fun to go out and just shoot.
I would love to go soon and do it again!
Any takers!? Contact me via e-mail.

No comments: