Friday, July 18, 2008

Urban Ventures shoot

This morning I will be heading to
Minneapolis to shoot some images for
Urban Venture's upcoming print media
needs. I'll be hitting the Colin Powell
Center, the Hub and Cristo Rey.
I'm pretty pumped about this assignment.
(Thanks Jacquie)! I'll post some
images tomorrow.
Here's some from last year...






Then, later today, I will be back at
the Airport Hilton welcoming a cancer
family for their free weekend compliments
of the Miracle of Mitch Foundation,
the Airport Hilton, The Mall of America
and supporters too many to mention!

Okay...to my surprise, which is actually
the Baker's surprise. They caved in and
got a puppy. He was flown in yesterday
and they piled in the car and drove to
the airport to pick him up around 11am.
I made sure that they stopped here on
their way so I could meet him.
His is so darling. A designer, cockapoo.
Funny, cuz when I was a kid, a cockapoo
was really just a mutt but now folks are
breeding the craziest things. AND getting
TOP DOLLAR!!
He's buff in color and has the sweetest eyes.
I have no photos yet, sorry and he has no
name as of yet that I'm aware of.
But who am I to judge? Took me two weeks to
come up with "BOO"! ;D

I visited with Jane at the House of Fun & Fur
last night for a few hours. I delivered some
cards that she'd ordered and we just hung
out in her yard and had a nice cold beer!



No comments: