Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Week Away.

So, Christmas Eve is a week away.
Are you ready? I am. Gifts nearly wrapped
and house is almost ready for guests.

Now is that time of year that I gear up
for my hair clients and get everyone
beautiful for Christ's birthday!

I'm feeling much better today.
I tell ya what...all I've done is take a
shot of Nyquil at night and that's it.
This cold is only 3 days old and it's
almost gone! I tried this the last time
(not taking a bunch of over the counter
stuff) and I have sailed through. Try it
next time you get that scratchy, tight
throat thing comin' on.

Still cold. Blah, blah, blah...yea, well,
it's Minnesota and it's DeCEMBER!!!! No kidding!

I'm going to be off from the 24th of December
through the 5th of January. Just takin' some
time off. Gary and I need some down time!
I'm looking forward to it.

Gary's all done working and has been since
Thanksgiving and it's been nice seeing heim
around the house! I hope he feels the same
about me during my time off! ;)

Keep cuddling and I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: