Friday, December 05, 2008

Another Hilton Friday.

Today is going to be a "catch up" day for me.
I have several projects that require attention
to detail so I'll get at that right away this
morning. I love to cross stuff off of lists!

I was on call yesterday for NILMDTS and I didn't
get one single call! As a matter of fact, things
have been quiet lately....I can only pray that
things continue on that path.

Later today I have 3 families checking into the
Airport MOA Hilton.

I met the sweetest, tallest couple yesterday
for an engagement session!
We met on the west side of Lake Calhoun but
the brisk wind made it easy to decide to take
the show indoors so we drove over to Calhoun
Square. Good call.
Thanks Danielle & Chris for playing along with
me yesterday. On July 25th you will undoubtedly
be reminiscing about this cold shoot!
Here are some warm ones....





I'm off to photograph Owen & Reese today!

Stay warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE these photos!