Thursday, December 04, 2008

Bye Oh Baby Bunting...

Gary's gone a hunting.....AGAIN!

A teeeeeeny bit more snow overnight.
Not enough to shovel or plow but it
does add a fresh layer of white to
everything...pretty, really.

When Gary is gone, Boo gets crazy.
Gary is an early riser...me? not so much.
So this means that in the weeee hours
Boo gets bored. That's when things
get interesting. First a lovely kiss
on the lips....yes, the lips (a terrific
exfoliating process for those dry winter
lips!). Then, when that's not working he
gets a little more daring and paws at my
back~now I've had my lips done and a back
massage! I warn you, however, that this is
NOT programmable so don't run right out and
get a cat just yet! ;) I got lucky.
On to strategy #3...Boo leaps up on to the
headboard where he will locate anything
left there (remote, votive, phone, back
scratcher) and proceed to paw at it until
it topples and crashes on to my head.
It's true what they say..."Third time's the
charm." 'cuz that usually does it for me.
One day, I think he will figure it out and
go right for the remote! He's mighty bright.

Today, I am on call for NILMDTS. Pray that
I don't get any calls....that would be lovely!

I'm shooting an engagement session this afternoon
in the Uptown area and it's a little chilly
today so I'm sure we'll be venturing indoors
rather quickly.

HUGE news....my flip arrived yesterday!
Funny thing about shipping is if you ask for
2-3day shipping, it costs more but you get it in
2-3 days. If you order ground 5-7 days (less
expensive, you get it in 3 days...Niiiiiiiice!
I'm excited to start using it....poor Boo & Gary!

Getting together with the MOFAS folks again today.
They want to involve me in their "Hill Day" in
January so we are going to discuss what this
organization can effectively do to gain the State's
interest and support in their fight to educate
the public about Fetal Alcohol Syndrome!
More to come on that subject, the date and my
involvement.

NACE event last night at the Bloomington Sheraton.
Always a great time. I won more stuff in the raffle
(no hotel stay) and bid on some really cool gift
baskets..I'm enjoying the coffee from Starbucks
right now and last night lit a bunch of candles
that rest on this glass (looks like ice) tray from
Crate & Barrel...um, do they have clothing at
Crate & Barrel? Cuz it's just the beginning of
December and I already feel like a barrel could
be my next outfit! ;)

Hey..thanks for reading...I promise to post photos
soon of all that's been going on.

1 comment:

sandi said...

I'm dying to see the flip in action! :)