Monday, December 08, 2008

TCPPA Holiday Gathering.

Tonight is the annual Twin Cities Professional
Photographers Association's holiday party.
This year it's at Jax Cafe in Minneapolis.

I've missed the last couple of programs for
TCPPA so I'm excited to go and see everyone!
Did I mention that I'm going to be a board
member in 2009? Yep, I decided to step it up
and get more involved. This is terrific
organization and these are some magnificent
people not to mention fabulous photogs!
Tonight will be fun!

Gary got home around 3 yesterday. He'd been
gone since Wednesday. He'll travel out one
last time in early January...I think.

Boo missed Gary. It's always fun to watch them
reunite after he's been gone. This poor cat is
going to have a difficult time when we are both
away this winter...Yikes! I already feel bad
about leaving him. :\

Today is an anniversary for some new friends
of mine. This will undoubtedly be a tough one
for Kelly and Jeff. One year ago today, they
lost their little girl Aliah. I was the
photographer that responded to their loss
last year for NILMDTS. Pray for this family
as they gather with friends and family today
to remember Aliah.

Just 23 days until the big New Years Eve event
at the Airport MOA Hilton for the MOMF!
This is one big bash! I hope that if you don't
already have plans that you will plan to join
me on New Years Eve for this money raising,
gift giving, family friendly night of CRAZY FUN!






Have a great Monday!
Oh, one more thing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new background! I'll say a prayer for Kelly and Jeff. Have FUN at your party tonite!