Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How Goes the Battle?

Well, we are battling more nuisance snow,
the kind that just mucks up traffic,
super cold temps and I have my 2nd cold of
the season that has barely begun.
And NO, I did not get a flu shot nor will I.
I'm resting a lot and thankful that I shopped
early when it wasn't so darn cold.

The inquiries are beginning to come in for the
upcoming wedding season and at a time when
you don't even want to go outside, I find my-
self thinking of spring, summer and fall 2009
weddings. Sure, it doesn't take the snow away
but, remember, I LIKE the snow! The cold? Not
so much.

This is the week that typically is slated for
hair and lots of it. We ladies like our fresh,
holiday hair! That reminds me, I should have
made an appointment for mine! YIKES! Looks like
I may get the Christmas bang trim again.
What is it that they say about the cobbler that
goes barefoot? Yea, that's pretty much me! :\

Boo has a new box to play with (thanks to Amazon)
and I think he is finally "over" the whole
Christmas tree thing (yay!). He's our little
gerbal and likes to chew paper, however, so my
nice, new paper that I got from Provisions
is in jeopardy and that sucks! I can't leave my
lovely wrapped gifts out under the tree cuz the
little JOY in my life likes to chew! Turd.

Our friends Matt, Jenny, Olivia and "Bucket's" (their
new dog) come home this Saturday from Holland.
They've been there on business for 2 years.

I have something new for you to do. I recently
photographed a mom's belly and her family knowing
that her son "Luke" would likely not survive this
pregnancy.





Well, Luke is a mighty boy and is struggling
to hang in there. Please visit their newly devised
Caring Bridge site and Pray for and follow the
progress thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Here's Luke's CB Site.

Stay warm.

1 comment:

sandi said...

This is so beautiful, Susan.