Monday, December 15, 2008

Today's High...a New Low.

I think it's about 12 below. The high today
will be about 2 below which means get ready for
the 10 degree warm up! Yippee!!

I spent the night at my sister's last night to
get the girls on the bus today.
6 o'clock alarms are NEVER good and especially
when you are sick. I barely slept last night so
the train wreck that I felt like yesterday will
definitely spill over into today, no doubt.

Emily's gone, I drove her to the bus stop and
sat with her until it came (way too cold to stand
outside and wait for a bus!) and now I'm going to
go wake Amanda and get her going.

I'm supposed to be going to my first ever board
meeting with the TCPPA 2009 group but I just can't
even think about going...I feel like a pitrie (SP?)
dish!

That's it for now....BRRRRRR it's cold.

No comments: