Saturday, December 13, 2008

Albert Lea II.

Well, actually I have come down here 3
times but only twice I've stayed over night.
This time I left Boo at home :( Too much
bother.

A chilly drive down here but the drive seems
to go quicker and quicker each time I come
down.

We ate dinner at a crummy Mexican restaurant.
Casa Zamora...never go there! We hit another
one the last time I was down that was in
town and it was fabulous!
This one was horrid...tan refried bean sauce
poured over everything..gross, colorless and
flavorless. Sadly, for the residents here,
it was PACKED, as if everyone thinks that's
what Mexican food should taste like. No bueno.

We are going to go into town and hit a few
stores. I have some things I need to exchange
that I got a few weeks ago.

Breakfast is smelling mighty nice. Fuel for
the day. Turkey sausage (yum) and eggs.
I brought along my press and some Dunn Brother's
beans cuz Jo's not a fan of the Joe.

Sittin' hear in my blue snowflake "Grandma Pants"
and Jo in her pink camo one's that I got for
her when she came up for Thanksgiving.
Just having a leisurely Saturday morning. Nice.

More later.....

No comments: