Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Snowfall was a bust.

I always feel like a kid on Christmas
morning when they forecast for a big
dump of snow overnight. I peek out the
bedroom window or head to the living room
to check out the massive white stuff.
Today, it was a bust. I hate that.
I think there is an inch of fluff. Just
enough to snarl traffic and track wetness
into the entryway when Gary brings in the
paper.

Last night Gary and I discussed our big
"snow day" plans...it included cuddling up,
popping some popcorn and watching movies.
Well, we will probably still do it but
it's more fun when you know that you can't
go anywhere because of the weather.
No matter, we will hit the gym and hang out
together today. That's what Christmas break
is all about. Relaxing.

The tree may come down today too. Boo's been
feeling a little displaced in that we had to
move is tower downstairs to make room for the
tree and extend the table for Christmas.

But make no mistake, he makes him self at
home no matter what.

I'll head up to National Camera to see the
mighty Dave and get my images from him!
yay!

God Bless.

No comments: