Wednesday, December 03, 2008

More Snow.

I woke to the sound of snow plows rumbling
down my street! It was dark enough that the
flashing lights beamed through my blinds too!
Actually, truth be told...I like that sound.
Maybe because I work out of the home.

I'm planning some snow photos for some folks
for Christmas cards so this is cool.

Gary took off for South Dakota....aGAIN!.
So I'm in for some peace and quiet.
I have a ton going on over the next several
days. Tonight, my NACE Holiday gathering.
Tomorrow a MOFAS meeting, an engagement session
and I'm also on call for NILMDTS. Friday, a
snowy Christmas card session for Owen and Reese
and 3 cancer families checking in at the Hilton.
Then 2 days of R&R.

Gary managed to get the tree up before he left
but now it's up to me to get the lights on
and place ornaments in places that Boo can't
reach!

The tree skirt. A nostalgic Christmas artifact
that's been in my family since 1981. A latch
hook that we all worked on. Every year I would
take it out and Katie would curl up on it right
away and stay there until i put it away.
Boo has decided that this will be his spot. :)

No comments: