Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back in EP.

It was almost 40 degrees yesterday!
Jo and I did a little shopping in Albert Lea
and then I headed back up 35W.
Fighting a sore throat all day I decided
that I would lay down once I got home
and by the time I woke up I could sense a
cold settling in. Dang it!

We did manage to walk down to Ron and Cindy's
last night for a little Holiday Cheer but
I knew that this cold was inevitable.
I didn't sleep well and by morning I was sunk.

I beat a cold the last time by not taking
anything (NyQuil one night). It seemed to run
it's course much quicker. Try it sometime!

This go 'round, however, I have to go to my
sister's and sit with her girls tonight as
they are in Arizona visiting friends and
attending the Cardinals/Vikings game at the
very cool Glendale stadium!
Anne's never seen it. It's pretty cool!





It's raining here today. Niiiiiice.
It feels like March. Strange weather.
No matter, the bottom will fall out soon.

I have a really big week coming up and I really
would rather be feeling well but I guess we've
all been there, right? I'll just walk around
with Purell in my pocket and Kleenex in the car.

enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: