Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another Blog Fan

I forgot to mention the other day that I
had received an e-mail over the weekend from
Amy Jes. She is a cousin of Jill Kraus (of
former "Jay & Jill" fame). I photographed Jay
and Jill's wedding several years back down in
Waseca on her family's farm. So far unremarkable,
right? Well, it turns out that even tho' I
don't remember her well, she has been a loyal
follower of my blog for quite some time and sent
me the nicest note...Amy learned about blogging
through my site and has since started her own.
She recently moved to Vail, CO and is using hers
to keep everyone up to date with what's going on.
Blogging is truly a fabulous tool! You don't have
to live across the world or even the country to
make use of a blog. Student's can blog away at
college, new parents can blog for out of town
family & friends...one of my NILMDTS moms just
started a blog to help in grieving process of the
loss of their son. KUDOS to Angie!!
Blogs are really a wonderful communication
device for the ages. Thanks Amy, for taking the
time to let me know that you, yourself are now a
blogger!

So, I just received a call from Amy Martin.
She's the one in charge of organizing photographers
for the upcoming RNC. "You are at the top of my list."
I can't believe that she said that! I'll have all of
my assignments early this next week. YAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the RNC deal! 9

Unknown said...

Susan - Thanks for the 'shout out' on your site! Enjoy your day!