Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cube Jumping.

Mike, Ben, my aunt Cindy and I left my mom's
room for a bit so the nurses to do some
routine stuff for my mom.
We hit one of the waiting areas that had all
this fun "kid" stuff. My nephew, Ben, decided
to take his life into his own hands (at my
prompting...don't tell his mom!) and do some
handy "cube jumping".
I mean, hey, we are in a hospital, right?
So, what if he falls and breaks a bone...
the ER is like~~right there! ;)

Ben is an avid skateboarder and I challenged
him to flip the cube like a skateboard.

My brother, Mike, caught it on his phone.
Gotta love a collaborative

Here's the Olympic trials for "padded cube jump"!



I still laugh my ass off when I see this!
Thanks Mike for sending it on to me so I
could share with my loyal readers!!
Sorry, I thought the sound would come through.

Let's review.....
My mom has just come out of surgery where
Dr. Michael Wengler performed a "disc-ectomy"
and we, loving family members, converge in
a family waiting room (no one is there but us
by the way) and begin to egg on my nephew.
He is always up for a challenge...he's our
resident "Johnny Knoxville"..Love you Ben!

Ahhhhh...good times.

No comments: