Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sherrie Carnicle.

My friend and trainer Sherrie Carnicle has
spent the past few months training for a
National "fitness" competition.
She placed 9th last year at this same event.
Winning this year would allow her to attain
her "pro" card. A goal of hers.
I found this image from last weekend of her
competing in Chicago. I have yet to hear the
outcome...



I know how hard she worked and I am so proud of
her for practically putting her life and family
on hold during the process. You literally can't
do anything but work and train. It's quite a
commitment few will ever know. Good job Sherrie!

Today, the elders go in for their summer cuts.
Jenn at "Clean as a Whisker" in St. Louis Park
is amazing! I hope this appointment goes as well
as last summer's visit!
Remember these shots??






Thanks Ann C for your prayers about mom!



I'm going to try to "dive" into my diving
certification DVD & book this week! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue, I miss you..call me when you have a chance and I'll fill you in with all the details. I am competing next weekend here at the Flex Wheeler Classic (go to www.flexwheelerclassic.com for details) July 12th and 2 wks from that at USA's in Las Vegas. Wish me luck:)