Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Boo has a fan club!

Aaron Landry of Minneapolis has linked Boo
on his website! Thanks Aaron! I think he is a fan
of the feline! :)

Cloudy and cool today. Not quit the June I
was hoping for but it's green and lush and
I don't need to wear socks anymore! That's nice.

I am gearing up for a wedding in Lakeville
this Saturday. This couple actually already
got married down in Iowa but wanted to have
a celebration up here as well so I will be
shooting alone at the golf course there where
they are holding the ceremony and the reception.
A really fun couple!

Then I get to pull out all the stops for the
Starkey Hearing Foundation and their annual
Gala at St. Paul's River Center on the 14th!

But before all that..my oldest niece is
graduating from High School this Thursday.
The class is so large that they have to hold
the commencements at Grace Church in Eden Prairie.
Then, the following day, this little darling
turns 18! I can hardly believe it.
How is it that she has gotten older and I haven't!?










She'll head off to Missouri this fall and I
will miss her face and giggle. Thank goodness
for texting & e-mail!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Yeah, I'm a sucker for cute cats. You take some fantastic photography as well. I read your site but I couldn't help myself on commenting on your cute cat.

Cheers.