Thursday, June 05, 2008

Storms today

Storms are moving into the area quickly.
It's getting really dark out. I've been
running, running, running again.

My neighbors across the street got a new
kitten today. The kids don't know yet.
Anna and Kyle are going to FREAK out!
They have absolutely adored Boo since I
got him and they already have a big 'ol
golden retriever so they kept telling the
kids "no." about getting a kitten.

On a sad note. Anne and Pete are contemplating
getting rid of both of their cats.
One of them is peeing again...and on the NEW
sofas....NOT cool...everyone is crying! I am
so sad. I feel like I should return Boo.

It is pouring out! Straight down, soaking,
pouring, can't see across the street, rain!
Needless to say, Gary came home early from
golf this afternoon.

G graduates from high school tonight!
Congratulations girl!

No comments: