Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fraud Sucks!

Now, I understand that we must be vigilant
regarding protecting ourselves, our things
and our credit, but I discovered this morning
that my joint account debt card was recovered
somewhere and then used nearby. It's so sad
to think that, albeit my disregard...I take
full ownership of that, you can't trust people.
I have always said, in situations out of my
control.."I have faith in people!" Now I have
to say...."cover your ass whenever you can"

Sure, I'm disappointed in myself for not being
more responsible (my first time ever losing
a debit or bank card!) I even suspect that
just like locking car keys in the car, I will
forever make certain that I have my card when
I complete a purchase by double and triple
checking! There, that's off my chest!

Next on the docket...Starkey Hearing Foundation.
I just learned that I have been requested to
cover the VIP party at the Austin's home
tomorrow evening along with some other fun
photographers..Rafael Victorian and Dave Johnson
(of National Camera Exchange fame) We will ROCK
that party! I will be coming right from the
Ultimate Bass Challenge on Minnetonka performing a
quick change at home! I had such a gas last
year shooting at their home I can't wait to
get there tomorrow!

I have to get up really early to get over to
Lord Fletcher's to get suited up for my
Ranger Bass Boat that I requested so that I
can get some awesome action shots of all the
pro/am fishermen & women! Then I'll high-tale
it over to Al & Alma's for the boat cruise
with the Northwester Health Sciences University
folks for a lunch cruise on the lovely Lake
Minnetonka...I sure hope the weather holds out!

FYI, Boo slept with us last night and was a
very good sleeper. Who Knew!?

Matt & Jennifer are at the Mimi in Playa
celebrating their anniversary!
Anne and I sent them a bucket of beer over
the internet....COOL! I hope they love it there!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love it there? More like NEVER wanting to leave there!!! We had a blast and loved our bucket o beer welcome! Thanks Sue and Anne!