Monday, June 23, 2008

Back Trouble.

My poor mom is enduring some mighty terrific
back pain. I stayed with her last night and
and managed her meds all night.
Her sister is coming up to stay today and
tonight. Mom's surgery is Wednesday morning.
Then, hopefully, we will be in the clear.
She has a horribly herniated disc and they
will slice it out about 48 hours from now.

I have never seen her in this shape before.
She tells me that the only thing she can
compare it to was when she gave birth....
to ME!! Thanks mom, I feel really good now! :\

I got over here around 3 yesterday and will
head home around noon then Anne will pop by
in the interim while we wait for Cindy to
get here (3-ish).

This is when having multiple siblings really
pays off. I mean, my mom's not really "old"
or anything but this is surely giving us
a peek at what could be down the road and
should we need to band together in the future
I think we will get high marks! :)

I had such a great time at Jennifer and Michael's
wedding on Saturday! I've barely had time to
talk about it. I feel like each wedding I
photograph I grow as a person as well as a
photographer. This wedding made me want to
come home and hug my husband a little harder.
Watching love makes wanting love contagious.
Thanks for almost 10 years (Sept 11), Gary!

Oh, I want to warn everyone...Hobie and Katie
are going in tomorrow to get their summer cuts!
Photos to follow!

No comments: