Saturday, June 07, 2008

Ranee & Jason

I'm shooting Ranee & Jason's wedding today.
I'm meeting them at a Starbucks where they
met first to take some shots there then
on to Lakeville, actually right by Gary's
brother's home. They have decided to hold
the ceremony and the reception at the golf
course so I'm excited to be in one spot
for the entire day...well, almost.
I"m excited to get started.

Last night after my session at the Hilton,
I over heard Becky talking on her phone to
Steve about what to do and where to go for
dinner and I mumbled "how about dinner with
Gary & Sue." And so the night went from no
plans to getting together at their house to
grill steaks and pour delicious wine!
Tim & Laurie got the call too and it just
came together perfect! What a fabulous time.
LOVE the impromptu get togethers, they are
always so fun. Thanks Becky and Steve for
having us over!





I have so much to catch up on and so much
to blog...I just don't have the time today.
I just realized that after my wedding shoot
today I'm going to St. Paul to photograph
GB Leighton for some upcoming promotional
media stuff....so I have to buzz over to
O'Gara's when I'm done....YIKES!!!
Another long Saturday...

Enjoy this GORgeous day!!
I get to relax tomorrow!
OH, Happy Anniversary Ron & Cindy!
This time I got it right! ;)

No comments: