Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mom's Surgery.

Today, my mom has her long awaited back surgery.
I pray that all goes well and her pain is gone.
My younger brother, Michael, lives near the hospital
so he went there early when mom was getting admitted.
He sat there with my aunt Cindy during the 2 hour
procedure and called as soon as she was done.

I'll head down soon and meet up with her in her room.
Not sure how long she will be there but if all goes
well, a couple of days...maybe 3. (St.Francis # 2237)

Got my call from Kim Martin out in DC with Epiphany
regarding the gig with the RNC. Looks like I will be
joining Andy Richter and his clan to cover the upcoming
events. I'm so psyched about all of this!
I've worked along side Andy most recently with Starkey
and I'm thrilled to be working with him again.

There is still some event/time line details to work
out but I'm in and thrilled to be chosen to cover this
monumental event!

More to come.

It's getting steamy outside...HATE humidity!

No comments: