Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Victor Sizemore

I was so impressed with Victor Sizemore.
He flew to town from SoCal to speak at
my TCPPA meeting last night.

As usual, I plopped down in the front row
and listened to him talk about how he
got started and what he's done to get
where he is now...and quite successfully,
I must add.

I won a CD of "Totally Rad" actions for
being the only one in attendance that
uses a Mark III...lucky me! I'm going to
have fun with those! (Victor shoot with
a Canon Mark 3)..Oh, the value on the
actions $149! Altho' I feel it's priceless!

It was really great to meet him and when
he asked if anyone had any questions,
I raised my hand and said.."I'm wondering
if you will need another person with a
Mark 3 to go along with you in August to
shoot the wedding in Tokyo?! ;)
Victor said..."Ya never know!"
hmmmmm..I say, "kanpai!"
I HAD to ask!!

Thanks Victor, for coming out and
enlightening our group of local photographers!
And for the record, I'll pay my way to LA
for the August Tokyo wedding! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You won again!!
You are THE luckiest person!

Love 9

Sue said...

Sad, isn't it! :)