Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sunny & 75!

Gary heads to Austin this morning.
Hmmmm, funny...only cuz that's our
last name.....moving on...

Can I just say that this whole "Twitter"
thing is turning into such a cool tool.
Unlike blogging, it's just a sentence
or two at a time. The max per update
is 140 characters. Another way to stay
connected to people at a glance. Fun.
You should try it.

I'm working on Nancy & Rick's images from
last Saturday and preparing for a
NILMDTS call for tomorrow at Abbott.

Hobie pooped last night like he was being
paid per pile. Let's not let that whole
back up thing happen again...I mean,
seriously, I have bills to pay and equipment
to buy, I don't need anymore huge vet bills!
Friday there are no families checking into
the Hilton so I have agreed to head down to
the Depot in Minneapolis to cover another
Here's Life Inner City event~
Hope Changes Everything dinner...700 people,
HUGE urban choir, it'll be amazing, inspiring
and uplifting! Any photogs out there want to
join me? I'd love the company and help!

Here's the girl again....love her.





Enjoy the warm day!

1 comment:

Anne said...

So, is it the girl you want or the boy?