Monday, April 14, 2008

Landmark Education.

Landmark Education.
My good friend and colleague, Megan (in Chicago)
has invited me to come to Chicago to attend this
seminar/lecture by Landmark Education.

I am so excited! This came up so fast that I
didn't really have much time to think about it.
Gary gave me the proverbial green light and
my clients are all willing to reschedule for me.
Anyway, this will be a wonderful opportunity
for me personally and professionally.
I'll fly out Wednesday morning and return on
Friday evening.

Landmark has an office here in Minnesota.
It's actually about 10 minutes from me in Edina.
They start a new section the weekend of May
16th. I'm certain to attend.

Today I get the honor of kicking back with
Victor Sizemore at my TCPPA night.

So much going on and I need to get going.

Before I go, I want to share some notes from
when Bob Davis was here in October of 2006.
I just ran across them. neat!

"Nothing is original. If you're photos aren't
good, you're not close enough!"

"Good, better, best,
never let it rest.
'Til your good is better
and your better is best!"

How many areas of your life can you use that!?

Thanks Bob (& Dawn).
It would be so cool to see them while I'm there too!

No comments: