Friday, April 04, 2008

Birthday countdown.

So I am obsessed with my birthday.
Not in the ways in which you might think.
I like cake, I like cards, I like the phone calls,
feeling special for a day...all of it.

I don't feel too stupid, why Bert Blyleven
and I share the same birthday and he starts
his countdown the day after his birthday!

2 days and counting.....

The ball is rolling for both the Starkey Gala
and the RNC! I'm meeting with both in May.
Thanks Heather Lombardo for wanting to
come on board for both, it'll be such fun
to work with you outside of NILMDTS!

Meeting with a Bella Pictures couple tomorrow.
Their wedding planner called me yesterday
and told me that they insisted on meeting me.
Their wedding is May 17, here in Eden Prairie,
and I can't blame them for being proactive
about their wedding day and wanting to meet
their photographer! I'm glad.

Saw the kittens again the other day.
They are just growing so fast and they are
so darling. I'm trying to think of a good
"F" name. This is the year of the letter "f"
I guess (in the cat world). So, here is some
inspiration....









I will not accept "Furball","F'n" or "Fraidy"!
Well, okay, maybe Fraidy cuz that's funny.

My website is soooo cool! I can't wait until it
goes live. The new look is really great. AND
I have my own "favicon"...the little thing in
the browser that personalizes your url. so cute!
So relax, Kiki, it's coming!
Sorry for the delay.

Looking forward to another warm day today.
It's going to be about 60. It was almost that
yesterday!

See what happens when I skip a day of blogging!!

J is coming over this morning for a new do!
She is redeeming her Christmas gift with me.
She's also bringing along her $165 Juicy bathing
suit she just got! I hope it covers a lot! :)
We may do a shoot with it when I'm done with
her hair!

Have a great day!

No comments: