Friday, April 11, 2008

Abbott, Hair, Pancakes & Hilton

What a day this has been already and I'm not done
yet. I got a call this morning from Hope's mom.
Could I please come down with the CDs before they
checked out of Abbott at noon. YES!!!
So I drove down and I handed them 3 CDs & hugged.
They were so very grateful and I was so honored
to come along side them for this horrific and
daunting session.
I asked that they contact me when they have another
so that I can photograph something happy for them!
They agreed and I popped out and headed home.

Met Jacquie back here at the house and did her hair.
Will came along and then we went for pancakes at
the Original Pancake House in EP. YUM! I had the
blueberry...so, so yummy!

Now I'm off to the Hilton to welcome 2 families.
Each family with a 13 year old child with cancer.
1 boy & 1 girl...hmmmm, already I think they should
meet up this weekend! ;)

We (Gary and I) have no real plans this weekend.
I must say that that was even fun to type!
So who knows where we will end up.

I am praying for Steve, Becky & Melissa Chepokas today
as today marks the 5th anniversary of Mitch's death.
And Becky's mom is in for a cancer diagnosis today
as well...please pray for this beautiful family!

No comments: