Friday, April 25, 2008

Obsessed with the kittens.

OMG! Anne brought the little darlings over
here to see what my two hairballs would think.
Katie was curious and Hobie went straight
under the bed!

How could you POSSibly hide from these two...











Going to Excelsior to meet with Nicki.
It's rainy so I told her that I was going to
wear my "wellies" and so we are both going
to sport our rain boots today. A pretty
good day for them and besides, Gary is not
such a fan of my fun boots but every time
I wear them, I get gobbs of compliments!

Did dinner (breakfast) at the Baker's last night.
Then we had to race over to my mom's cuz
Anne's satellites were out due to the weather
and she can't miss Survivor so I let Ben
drive my car (he's still training~takes his
test this summer). He is sooo funny and I'm
so excited for him! I just wish he'd pull
his darn pants up! :)



Oh, I cut his hair, Emily's hair AND Amanda's
while I was there....I know...."aunt of the
year"!

Emily was so excited, she couldn't sit still.
Almost 11 and she now has a big girl haircut.
Layer and "swoopy" fringe! We had to take a
picture with my phone and send it to the other
"mirror queen" in the family, G, to show it off!



Ya know...sometimes it just takes so little to
make someone happy!

Do something little for someone today! :)

1 comment:

Anne said...

Sister of the year too!