Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Change is in the air



Not just for me, but I have noticed
that many photographers are electing to
make changes of their own.
Logos, colors, sites, blogs all of it.
I feel the need for change from time
to time and feel a little silly but
as an artist I almost feel it necessary.
As a person, I know it's necessary.

Never fear change. Change is energizing.
Without change, who would we be?
Without change, relationships would
go stale, new colors of each season
could not emerge, we might lose ourselves
in sameness. Boring. Not good.

Congratulations Jason & Stacey of Staja!
Congratulations Jessica Claire!
Congrats even to Lauren for inviting change
in for consideration about a new career!



Do what you love. Love what you do!
Go for it!
Take the leap!
Give those dreams life!
God's there....Why do you think we always say
"Chin up!"
hmm, I just made that up! :)