Saturday, April 26, 2008

2 Words...

NOT FUNNY.
Woke up to this today. Jealous?
Um, yea, I thought not.





Nice, right?

Well, I had a full day yesterday.
Met Nicki in Excelsior for an early coffee
that turned into a lunch at Jake O'Connor's.
It was raining but we managed to dodge the
rain a little by popping into some of our
favorite stores and a couple of new ones too!
Martin's is back in Excelsior and Omorphia is
new to town.

















Ahhhhh, a cappuccino & the molten lava bailey's
dessert at Jake O'Connor's....oh, just SHOOT me!





Oh, we did split the fish & chips too!

On to part 2 of my day...I went to Abbott to
photograph a full term, Trisomy 18 baby girl
that passed in utero sometime Thursday.
Her name is Lauren..perhaps spelled "Loren",http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif
in that her dad's name is Lorenzo.

From there, I went directly to the Depot in
Minneapolis (the hotel/ice rink) for my
Christian outreach foundation-Here's Life
Inner City
.













I'm pooped.
Enjoy the snow!

No comments: