Thursday, April 10, 2008

Idol Gives Back.

The buzz is all about the "controversial"
finale song "Shout to the Lord". That song
always makes me cry and last night was no
exception. If you missed it, check it out.
Unfortunately for me, I thought
I was taping it. Turns out...no. Because
it ran past 9 and these idiotic satellites
don't understand the concept of "tape Idol
Gives Back". Hey, I mean, it's their schedule,
right? Thank goodness for YOUTUBE! :)

Moving on....
Today, Gary's best friend Jim (Jimbo) will
lay his mother, Sarah to rest. She passed away
late last Saturday. Gary and I will go down
to Canon Falls, MN for the service.
Although she was not doing well, she also
recently fell and hit her head and that just
made matters worse, of course.
So Sarah has gone home to be with the Lord
and we will celebrate that today.
To Jimbo and Suzie, my sympathy.

I'm going to get Hope Roseanne's photos on
to a CD today and take it down to Abbott
Tomorrow.

Jacquie, see you tomorrow at 10.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the head's up and the U-Tube link. I didn't record the finale either. :(

I also LOVE that song! 9

Sue said...

You're welcome, mom. :)