Monday, April 21, 2008

Buddy Map.

Hey everyone...here's my new gadget!



It's fun to go to the satellite view and
zoom in!

Hobie is off to the Vet again today.
Just canNOT get that darn poo to come
out. He's starting to grumble a bit now
so I pray that this is the day!

What a gorgeous day we had yesterday!
Today will start the same and end with
some thunderstorms. God's way of cleaning
up the mess he started, called WINTER! :)

A glimpse at yesterday...

Ty, Maija & Amanda just had to get up there!



Tiff brought over Passion Fruit Margaritas!



Pool opens today!



Putting contest



Here's the boy kitten



And here's the girly girl



Oh, Gary was golfing yesterday.
We had a scrummy filet mignon dinner at home
on the grill and watched my new very favorite
movie, JUNO! Hadn't seen it yet. I loved
every single second of that movie!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

It was great to see you Susan.
Love those kittens!
I am taking them to the vet today
for 1st set of shots.