Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday @ Austin's.

Well, the weather is hideous so Gary
has decided to go hit balls at work.
Me? Duh, coffee, and the computer.
I rose early tho' to see if Hobie had
performed overnight...he had, but only
a little, so my day really started with
taking him up to the vet for the monthly
enema! poor fella. I'll pick him up this
afternoon.
It's very quite here this morning but
I like it, it's rare.

I'm solidifying details for Nancy & Rick's
wedding next Saturday and then the calm
before the storm. Wedding city begins the
tail end of May and keeps going. I'm so
thrilled and grateful for all the opportunities!


Victor Sizemore is coming to speak at my
TCPPA gathering on Monday. Can't wait!
Then Tuesday is yet another PUG meeting.
I've missed the last couple due to travel
so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's
smiling faces!

Megnan, how are the twins coming along?
Are you ready for some belly shots yet?!

Jacquie....did I thank you yesterday for
lunchfast?

No comments: