Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rest.

Mostly, I rested yesterday. I was not feeling
too well in Chicago but we made the most of
the short time anyway. I flew home rather than
electing the original plan of driving and that
was SUCH a great decision on my part.
Even my bag was happy! It was the first one
out of the shoot! :)

Rested and started to reorganize my gear for
today's wedding (Rick & Nancy).

Just got an e-mail...Nancy will be at the Church
at 1pm! She said..."Start with the boys."

Here's some more images from my Chicago trip.

The wonderful skyline as seen from the planetarium.



Chicago's version of "Cynthia Rae"..
She makes all her own stuff and she's just
up the boulevard from Megan's place...



and around the corner from "Lula" where
we sat and had breakfast....OUTSIDE!!!



Megan is in the market for a new hat.



Thanks again, Megan. Gary wants to come
along next time!
OH, and send me all your shots too!

No comments: