Monday, March 03, 2008

Tres de Marso

Okay. today, Spice's kittens are one week old!
Wow! I have been showing everyone the photos on
my blog of the new arrivals...they think it's cool!

Well, indeed, Nedi's kids came to the beach yesterday
and wore me out (as usual).
Did I mention that Indiana received a scholarship to
attend English school. She attends everyday of the
week after her regular classes for 1 & 1/2 hours.
She is learning a lot and I am so proud of her.
She seems genuinely interested in learning our
language now..just a couple of years ago she didn't.
I hope I had something to do with that!
I have gotten much better at communicating with her
now too as she is older and doesn't go on and on
like little kids can..

Jose Maria (the middle child), on the other hand, has
little interest in his OWN language. Nedi tells me
that he is not up to his class level yet. Hopefully
Indiana will have an influence on HIM.

Talisman (or Tallis as they refer to him) will turn
3 in june. He is a ball of fire, that one.
All the swim suits I brought down fit perfectly!

Last night we sat on our balcony and a "dance-off"
took place right below us. Mexican break dancing.
A "you've been served" sort of thing. I have photos
and these kids were pretty good. When they finished
they held out their hats...I crumpled up a 50 (5 bucks)
and I tossed it down. That was cool.

Sadly, with all that there is to see and do here,
we had Playa's best hamburger at EZ (in the "dip" for
those of you savvy Plays people) and watched some
kids dance in the street from our balcony.
Hey, that's the kind of people we are...

the past 3 days were supposed to be all rain.
Just like at home, they can't get the weather right.
It's been the best 3 days of the trip!!! HOT
and sunny.

Well, we had breakfast on the beach with Nedi and
now I'm going to go join Gary on the beach.
I sat right outside the office today in the breeze
and blogged today. It's sooooo nice here.

We return home tomorrow and we will close the
chapter on yet another fabulous trip to Playa.

Adios.
Mas luego....

2 comments:

Anne said...

Photos????

Anne said...

1 more day and you come home :(
3 more days and you go back :)