Thursday, March 27, 2008

Final 4

No, not basketball silly, days left in March!
Gary, for the past, oh, 20 some years has
always held a "Final Four" party at our home.
Tons of awesome food, cocktails, people...
some even here to watch the games! ;)

The girls started attending when I came into
the picture about 13 years ago but now,
we're over it. We'd like to plan our own thing
that day.

This year, however, will be different.
We have given that day to my brother Tim and
his wife, Laurie. They celebrate their 25th
wedding anniversary on April 1st and are having
a huge party out at Dahlgreen on the Saturday
of the "final 4" (April 5th).
I guess we'll have to put a note on the door,
because people come from all over to Gary's
soiree...we don't send invites...people just
show up. It's really fun, actually.

So this year, no Final Four party at our house.
It was always a great way to get after the
spring cleaning...I'll miss that! HA! ;)

Tim sheepishly asked me last weekend if I would
consider taking pictures at their party...
he was so cute. "Of course!" I said. "You know
I would have brought my camera along!"

Perhaps I'll put a little slideshow for them too.

I love you both. Congratulations on 25 years!

No comments: