Saturday, March 22, 2008

No movie for old girls...

I'm sorry, but I finally sat down and watched
"No Country For Old Men" last night.
WOW. HUGE waste of time. Such a guy movie.
I may just swear off movies all together.
I love Ethan & Joel Coen...but seriously.
I'm sick of the hype, I'm sick of trailers,
I'm sick of "Oh, wait 'til you see...",
I'm sick of "And the Oscar for Best Picture
goes to....." I may just start reading books.

My sister in law shared this with me today.
She only likes to forward either truly funny
things or truly gross things....enjoy THIS.
I'm just happy to see that she can take time
out from being a mom every once in a while and
giggle like a little school girl! tee hee!

I talked with Cheryl MacLennan yesterday for
quite awhile. Cheryl is the liaison for the
photographers for this year's Starkey Gala
.
I'll be working the red carpet at the Gala
among other events that week. It's so fun!
This year the Gala will be on Saturday, June 14th.
I know for sure that there will be 2 parties
at Bill and Tani Austin's home. One for VIPs
and one for the Celebs that come into town for
the big event. More details to come.


Wolves game tonight with Ron & Cindy, Scott &
Jacquie...dinner at the Palomino first. Yum.
Always a crazy time when we all get together.

Um, and again with the snow today...a few more
inches...it's salt on last weekend's margarita!
What the.....!!
Gonna be tough to find all those Easter eggs
tomorrow! :)

Back to organizing files....

No comments: