Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Gross.



I probably have no right to complain yet I can hear
you all going..."poor baby, 2 weeks in Mexico and
you come back to 2 inches of snow in March...poor baby!"
Yea, yea, but seriously...gross. I mean sure, it's
pretty and all but it still just means that it's cold
enough to snow, that's all.

Hey all you video freaks out there...
do you know about VIMEO? It's like SLIDE!

Also, I'm working on a Pro site for Austin Images Photography.
It'll be different from this blog and different from my website.
I'm trying a 14 day trial with SQUARESPACE. This will be
another outlet for me...a pro site (or as Gary would call it,
"another time~waster"). Men can be such turds sometimes!

I'm going to mostly post images and information about
those images and keep the personal stuff on this site.
I'm still in the architectural phase but I should
have it up soon. I'll create a link to it when it's up.

Over time..who knows, it may replace my website???
I'm meeting with CORY tomorrow to discuss and make
changes to that site (finally).

Well, back to work.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Gross is right! At least it's melting fast! Oh, and tell Gary he has a few "time-wasters" he does as well! Silly Boys!