Friday, March 28, 2008

Thursdays with Owen

Apparently, Owen decided that he needed to come
and see me for a haircut yesterday so I squeezed
him in! He is becoming quite the talker...I mean
this guy can talk you into a coma and it's like
being in a trance. You just listen so carefully
and next thing you know...he's told you all about
something that either he has already done or is
going to do. Sometimes he tells you stuff that
he did a month ago. It's really pretty funny.

Anyway, here's Owen 3 days before he turns 3!







The hat is from his dad (my brother, Mike).
He went to UMD and his broomball team is also
the Bulldogs!

Today's Minnesota Miracle at the Hilton is going
to be an early one. The family is taking the bus
down due to the fact that their car is apparently
not reliable enough to make the trip so Bob
is going to pick them up at the bus station and
then Cheryl, Mike LeSage & I will greet them back
at the Hilton around 11:30 for a Noon check in.
Shawn Anderson (resident miracle worker and sales
manager at the Airport MOA Hilton) is making
certain that they are able to check in early!
Today's guest is a 4 year old boy...I don't know
what type of cancer he has but I can't help but
transfer that to like my nephew, Owen or my
friend's son, Will. How sad for a 4 year old
to be going through all this.
It's why the MOMF started the Minnesota Miracle
weekends with the Hilton. I'm so proud to be a
part of it. I count my blessings everyday!

If you are unfamiliar with what the MOMF or MM
does, please go to their link under "check these out".

Meeting with Cory later today regarding my web site.
Which also means I get to see
Gerty



& Alice!



Maybe even Bob!



TGIF!

No comments: