Thursday, March 06, 2008

Buen Viaje...

I'm heading out this morning, with my sister's
family to Cabo. I've never traveled there so
I'm a little excited to have this experience.
Thanks Anne & Pete!

I plan to get some more sun, take some amazing
photos and of course, scuba with Pete and Benji.

their neighbors are joining us as well and we
are all praying for a great time.
(See the top link on my "check these out" for
the web cam to the villas that we are staying at.

I'll blog from there if I can and so for now
I will leave you with what I woke up to yesterday
morning.....



Oh, and thanks to Gary Fong for commenting on
my blog yesterday about The Puffer
image that I shot in Playa the other day.
tooo funny!!!

Tanya, what happened to your blog? It's gone...

Jacquie, did you get my vm?

Mom, I love you. I'll visit when I get back.

Jen, have fun with the new kittens.

Suzie, I got your Girl Scout Cookie message.
Go ahead and bring them over anytime.

Yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola! Silly me! I thought the PUFFER was the bird costume in the picture. hahahaha ...
(Don't tell Fong!)

Hope your trip is fantastic! Hello to all. I miss you already.

9