Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SQUARESPACE

My Pro Blog is up @ SQUARESPACE.

Ready, set, more!
More images, more ideas, more blogging, more me!
I'm really excited about this cool new tool.
I know that it will be another thing to do
but I love the idea of sharing information that
relates to what I do.

People ask all the time....
"what kind of camera should I get?"
"where do you buy your stuff?"
"why are my images fuzzy?"
"how do I get the background to blur?"
"I set it on auto focus, why is it not in focus?"
"who do you use for your developing?"
"what's a good all purpose lens?"

I get jazzed and all fired up when I get to talk
shop with clients, neighbors and friends..
even family. I love all of it!
This will be a place for me to share all that.

If you ever feel that you want to ask, you can
always go there and ask.

Hey, I'm going to run out real quick and see
my sister's kittens!

Have a great day.

Peace.

No comments: