Wednesday, March 05, 2008

First a word about NILMDTS...

I just got word that Jessica Person from
Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep was on the Today
Show this morning. I actually read it on
Gary Fong's blog. Click HERE to see what
NILMDTS does and oh my gosh, how it's grown.
When I started there was about 9 photographers
in Minneapolis and about maybe 800 world
wide. This organization just turned 3 in
February. Nice job Jessica. I'm so proud to
be apart of such a wonderful foundation.

Okay, to happier things....
This morning I awoke to an inch of new snow.
By Friday, the temps will be below zero, again!
Altho' I just got in last night, I'm not
troubled by this at all. Why? you ask...
Well, cuz I'm heading out tomorrow morning
with my sister's family to Cabo. Never been
there before so I'm anxious to see what all
the hype is about.

Here are some closing shots from Playa.
I have some great ones on my iPhone as well
that I'll have to transfer and then Gary
took some as well, with his LUMIX.

Hey Mike! You need to start a franchise down
on Cozumel!! Whatta ya think about that!? ;)











Faibola, here's a few more of your lovely LUNATA!
I'll send you some high res images later.
Thanks for the fabulous room and stay, we love it there!!
I will come and photograph your hotel anytime.
Just shoot me an e-mail!









Hey, to all my PUGgers out there, check THIS out!
It's Gary Fong's "Puffer"!! On 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen!
A woman handed her camera off to the guy in the yellow shirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gary Fong, Author said...

OH YEAH that's wild! She's shooting with the puffer outdoors in the bright sun! It is always fun to see my product out and about. Thanks for sharing!