Friday, March 14, 2008

Good to be home...

Wow!
As most of you know, I have been in and out
of Mexico the past couple of weeks. Once with
Gary to Playa del Carmen and just last night
I returned home from Cabo with my sister's family.
And altho' I don't know if I would necessarily go
back to Cabo (for reasons I'll mention later) I
wouldn't trade this trip for anything! This was
maybe one of the coolest trips I've every taken.







I got THE single most FABulous massage at the
spa at this hotel (along with Anne & Tiffany),
I experienced my first 2-tank dive, I parasailed
for the first time and saw whales, turtles & sea
lions, I rode horseback on the beach, went deep sea
fishing for tuna on a 50+ foot yacht!
It must have taken me over 5 minutes to reel mine
in from the outrigger...CRAZY. Saw tons of
dolphin, sailfish, a sword fish and a HUGE whale
tail in those 5 hours. It was truly amazing.










Gary and I take vacations to relax and have gotten
really good at it, I love those trips.
This trip was just...oh, I don't know...like
5 trips in one, sort of. I loved this trip too.











I have so many photos to share that I don't even
know where to start. I also have some recommendations
and some great companies to share with you as well
should you travel to Cabo.











This condo place where we were was pretty spectacular,
just really expensive. We had a full kitchen so
we did breakfast and sometimes lunch there but
dinners were always out and amazing...so were the
bar tabs at the pool/beach. I mean really, who
gets to charge 5 bucks for a can of Modelo and
8 somethin' for a margarita in a plastic glass!
c'MON!!

I had been deleting a little bit on the fly this
whole trip and I have just popped my card into
my monitor...901 images! Not bad for 2 families
and all those activities. I used Pete's camera
and Amanda's too (on the horse back riding excursion).
So, I think I covered this trip pretty well! ;)













I've more to share but if Gary doesn't see me
getting my taxes together, he's gonna toss me
out in the snow!

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos as much
as I enjoyed taking them!

It's good to be home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C'mon!
Let's have the other 847 pictures!
I don't think I have ever seen you look so happy!

9

ps I am not commenter #1