Monday, March 31, 2008

More Snow...

This is getting a little tough to take.
March 31st, the snow was nearly gone yesterday
and it was sunny and 52. It's just not fair.
We Minnesotans put up with an awful lot
(do I even have to mention Jesse Ventura?)
Yep, another 4-7 inches of the stuff is on
it's way as I type. It's just not good.

Find a happy place.....

Hey, I'm attending a seminar on Work Flow
today lead by the wonderful Mr. Dave Johnson
(of National Camera fame).
I'm horrible at managing my time so this is
just what I needed.
The fees collected for today's classes,
put on by my TCPPA, are going to our charity
partner "Operation Smile". The call this
"Super Monday" and there are many classes
being held throughout the Twin Cities ranging
from starting a blog to finding the high end
brides and increasing sales...I just thought
that my "time management" selection might,
in the long run, assist me in all the other
areas! Looking forward to it.

Well, it's official...Owen is 3. We had a big
celebration at Mike & Kindra's yesterday.
A hugely scrummy brunch and cupcakes! Perfect.

I gave Owen our old 2.1 megapixel Olympus.
He LOVES to take photos, push the buttons and
he'll have a ton of fun with it (by the way,
it was actually a request from Kindra!) :)









Topped off with a photo of all the cousins.







Hard to believe this was taken yesterday.
This day will be a total 180! Photos to
follow tomorrow!

No comments: