Sunday, November 16, 2008

T-Wolves lose to Portland.

I got to see Greg Oden play last night.
He plays for Portland. I barely recognize
anyone on our team anymore. But to be
honest, I haven't been following much
recently. Lots of empty seats.

I spoke with a gal last night about
arranging to get tickets for the Miracles
of Mitch Foundation
. We need to act
fast cuz she's going to join the Celtics
organization next Friday! :\

I also ran into Bill & Teri Popp.
I met them last summer at the Starkey Gala
where they were honored for their contributions.
I reintroduced myself and just said "hello."

We hit Bellanote after the game (where I was
over served!). So many great people were there
last night! I had so much fun last night that
I felt the need to call R&C and apologize! ;)

Boo knocked the remote off the headboard on to
my head this morning which simply translates to
"get up! feed me!"

Gary comes home today from pheasant hunting.
He called and said that they were going to stay
and hunt today and get home late. Usually they
skip hunting on this day and roll into town
around 3 or 4..looks like I may get a quick nap
in later today! ;)

Well, that's really it for now.
Thanks for checking in!

No comments: