Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A hunting we will go...



Yep. Gary sprung another hunting trip on me.
He's heading back out to Winner, South Dakota
to decrease the population of pheasants. He'll go
again in December and one last time in January.

I really think it's the 'journey' and the 'camaraderie'
more than the "killin' shit", as Gary's friends put it.
Yea, nice...right?

Anyway..I apologize for neglecting my poor blog
these days as I have been busy with other things
and frankly, even my camera is complaining about
not getting out enough!

My good friend Jo traveled to Mason City, IA
yesterday morning to have a stint placed in her throat.
Cancer had spread to her throat and this procedure is
done to assist her body in ridding itself in that
area (I think I got that right)...anyway, I'll be
dropping by to see her tomorrow and I'm looking
forward to seeing her again.

No comments: