Friday, November 14, 2008

Crazy Boo.

Well, we made it through the night.
Jo's experiencing her first hangover ever,
no thanks to me! :\
Everything was going fine until Jo backed
up over Boo's tail. When he tried to free
himself by jumping, it made matters worse
and then Lizzy & Flora came running in the
living room and started hissing and I'm tellin'
ya..it was a sight and sound to behold!
Everyone is back in their corners and Boo's
tail is just fine...no harm, no foul.
Jo, of course, is feeling just awful. I just
told her to get over it!

I'll head back home in a little bit and
prepare for welcoming a cancer family to the
Hilton. This family had been there before
but had to come without Owen. He was too sick
to make the weekend but the family thought that
the siblings, in that they were so excited
about hotel stay, should get to go regardless
and made the arrangements to go without him.
Today, I'll get to meet Owen and see them
all together as a family. I can't wait!

In that I'm on my laptop, I don't have a ton
of images to share because mostly I load all
the Minnesota Miracle images on my main machine
at home.

I am so glad that I was able to come down here
to stay with Jo. She clearly didn't need my help
but the company...well, as the commercial goes...
1/2 a tank of gas...$17.
Bottle of Cabernet...$32
Cat food, treats & toys....$12
Hissy fits, hangovers and full litterbox?
...priceless.

Gonna go grab a bite to eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya' told me to get over it?? hmmm..didn't hear that! And, YES..the whole 24 hours WAS Priceless! Thanks for coming down to be with me!