Saturday, November 22, 2008

A late Saturday post.

I received a call for a NILMDTS session
this morning at 4am...of course I responded.
To Jacquie's delight, I will not post any photos.
(you're welcome!)

I was not on call nor do we typically respond
in the middle of the night but my phone rang
and I just couldn't ignore it. Nor could I even
THINK about calling Matt Moses (who was on call
today)...and to Matt, you're welcome! ;)

All went well. Slippery drive in the snow & all.
I returned home around 6:30 and could NOT get
back to sleep and of all Saturdays, this one
I scheduled several hair clients! UGH!!
Hence the nap later in the day.

I have some really terrific shots from a trip
to see Santa (with Reese & Owen) from Thursday
and I intend on posting them tomorrow.

I'm getting excited for the big gathering at my
sister's on Thursday for Thanksgiving. Thanks Anne
for hosting, ALWAYS!!

No comments: