Saturday, November 08, 2008

MinneSNOWta.

Yikes,it happened! Our first official
snowfall. I got outside right away
knowing that if I waited to long, it
would all melt.







And, indeed, it is all gone.

I also wanted to post some shots from
the Sofitel from Thursday night. That was
some delicious fun! I won a couple of items
in the silent auction that I will be giving
as Christmas gifts. YAY!







I did not picture the auction items that
I won...so dont' get all excited about the
wine or the mirror! :D






J is coming over today for her birthday
hair and shoot! Not sure the shoot will
actually take place in that it is a very
blustery day, Pooh. We'll see.

Brrrrr. Stay warm today

2 comments:

Ginger Murray said...

I love your fall... er... winter shots with the berries... beautiful. And I ADORE food pics. I'm a foodie, so that has a lot to do with it;).

I noticed on the side of your blog that you lost two cats this year... I am so sorry:( That breaks my heart, because I've been there before... but never two so close together. Cats bring such joy to our lives and really enrich it.

Anonymous said...

I am missing your Blog, my Friend! Makes me feel connected to you. Yub Ya!